Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus Racist?




Personally I beleive that this controversy about Mileys racist photo is a waste of the media's time and should no longer be talked about.
I think about when I was a child I myself used to make myself do the Chinese eyes. Does that make me a racist child? Definatly not, it was simply just a goofy face that I just did for fun. I wasn't doing it to make fun of an ethnicity.
To that short extent, I am most postive that Miley just did a goofy face for a photo.
As she states in the article from ABC News, " I was simply making a goofy face. When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing of me."
In no way do I believe she is lying. People all over the world do that face, and it never became controvertial until Miley made that face.
Most likely fans would not have seen this photo until it was posted on the internet and magazines for being racist.
She is not a bad example for these children she is simply just having fun. The media is making her look like a bad role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment